Scottsdale is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, part of the greater Phoenix area. For the last few decades, it has been among the fastest expanding cities in the United States.
Scottsdale is known for its huge luxury resorts, championship golf courses, and high-end boutiques, but the old town Scottsdale is the city’s beating heart.
The gorgeous desert terrain of Scottsdale provides practically limitless chances for outdoor activity. From the gondola of a hot air balloon, watch the sunrise. Hike around Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve to see undulating mountain foothills.
Alternatively, channel your inner cowboy and go for a Western-style horseback ride. Just make sure your phone is fully charged before heading out to photograph the desert’s magnificent vistas and vibrant sunsets.
I’ll be your guide to the greatest accommodations in Scottsdale throughout this article.
Hotel valley ho
The Hotel Valley Ho is where fashionable and contemporary meets mid-century modern architecture. It has vibrant rooms that make other chain hotels appear mundane. It is a contemporary icon in Downtown Scottsdale, with traditionally cool origins.
There are a variety of activities available at Hotel Valley Ho, including fireside evenings, where you may spend a night beneath the stars at their fire pit, a magical history tour of hotels in Hollywood’s past with a local expert, Live music is performed at ZuZu on select Fridays and Saturdays from 7 to 10 p.m. and much more.
This hotel gives you the greatest taste of mid-century modern architecture.
Andaz Scottsdale resort & bungalows
Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows is located in Scottsdale’s historic area. Camelback Mountain and the Desert Botanical Garden showcase the area’s natural splendor, while the OdySea Aquarium and Phoenix Zoo are prominent local attractions.
Andaz Scottsdale is a desert sanctuary nestled within 23 hidden acres in the shadow of Camelback Mountain, with 185 large bungalows and suites, three exquisite pools, renowned restaurants, —allowing you to follow whatever inflames your spirit.
There is also free Wi-Fi in public areas, free self-parking, and a free shopping Centre shuttle. Two bars/lounges, a 24-hour fitness center, and a poolside bar are among the other attractions.
The staff is so nice that they will go out of their way for you.
This one-of-a-kind inn may be found at 3701 N Marshall Way in Scottsdale, Arizona. It boasts a rooftop patio and an outdoor pool, as well as a sun deck and bicycles for rent. It also has free Wi-Fi.
Guests at the Bespoke Inn may indulge in a range of calming spa services, including facials and massages. Guests can utilize the laundry facilities as well. The Bespoke Inn Cafe & Bicycles rooms all come with a refrigerator and all of the necessities for a comfortable stay. A microwave, a dishwasher, and a hairdryer are all included.
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Old Town Scottsdale, and Scottsdale Stadium are all within walking distance of the inn. Phoenix Zoo is also open to visitors.
Stay with style, Scottsdale.
Stay with style Scottsdale is a local Scottsdale business that provides holiday rental homes. They launched their company about ten years ago and have continued to enhance it since then. They take pleasure in providing high-end lodgings that are reasonably priced and provide all of the comforts of home. They have listened to their consumers and tailored their houses to meet their needs.
When you book with them, you are dealing with the proprietors, not a management organization. From the moment they book until they check out, they maintain a personal touch with their guests and develop a connection with them. They reside in the neighborhood and can be at any home in less than ten minutes if necessary.
CIVANA wellness resort and spa
CIVANA, nestled within 20+ acres of succulent-studded Sonoran Desert, provides a route to a happier, healthier you by fostering inspirational human relationships.
CIVANA provides 10+ daily, gratis wellness programs that draw on many disciplines and techniques, ranging from being immersed in a sea of sound to dawn treks. Allow CIVANA’s transformative experiences to inspire you.
This pet-friendly hotel features an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, and a complimentary shuttle service. Outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a fitness facility are also available.
The accommodations at the resort are large and have a kitchenette and a private bathroom. There is a flat-screen TV, a Jacuzzi bath, and a refrigerator in each room. The in-house bar is a great place to unwind with a drink.
A few more tips for tourists visiting Scottsdale
Is Scottsdale, Arizona safe to visit?
Scottsdale is generally a safe destination, but precautions should always be taken. As a result, the Arizona Office of Tourism has developed a technique known as “leave no trace,” which aids in protecting tourists, wildlife, and the environment.
Arizona’s leave no trace policy is made up of a few principles.
- Plan Ahead & Prepare: You’ll be able to safely enjoy all that Arizona has to offer if you plan ahead and prepare for the state’s various topography and climates.
- Stick to the trails: Wander with awe, but stay on the paths and only camp in established or designated campsites. You help protect plants, animals, and yourself by reducing your effect.
- Trash your trash: Ecosystems are sensitive, and even organic waste may be harmful. Stuff it in and stuff it out when it concerns waste dumps.
- Be careful with fire: Use only specified fire pits and keep your campfire small, safe, and attended to reduce fire effects.
- Share the outdoors: The landscapes of Arizona give the ideal setting for contemplation. Others should be respected for their particular relationship to the land. Let us all take pleasure in the natural environment together.
Scottsdale covid ten restrictions
During the Covid Pandemic, Scottsdale has implemented safety precautions to safeguard the safety of the tourists. I’ve included a list of a few of them below:
- Wear a mask: Wear a mask or a fabric to cover your face in public indoor situations.
- Keep yourself clean: Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. It’s also a good idea to clean and disinfect commonly touched things, like your phone.
- Social distancing: When you’re inside a local company, leave at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Use cashless payment: Contactless payment solutions (i.e., Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal One Touch, etc.) should be used wherever possible.
- Be patient and considerate: Please be patient with our local companies’ employees as they learn and adapt to new practices.
- Vaccination: Before traveling, be sure you’ve had both doses of the vaccine.
- Early diagnose early treatment: If you notice any symptoms, see a doctor immediately to receive a diagnosis and treatment.
- Quarantine: If you’ve been diagnosed with Covid 19, you’ll have to stay in quarantine for 15 days.
- RT-PCR: Only completely vaccinated tourists who have a recent RTPCR report will be permitted.
- Punishment: Any violations of these guidelines will be punished accordingly.
Is Scottsdale worth visiting
I don’t see why you shouldn’t go to Scottsdale. Although this may not be the case, Scottsdale has a reputation for being affluent. Scottsdale is a location rich in art, gastronomy, and entertainment that is not limited to the wealthy.
Scottsdale’s cuisine and wine are delicious, incentive enough for foodies to come here. There are numerous outdoor activities in Scottsdale, including golf, but you can also go hiking in many of the city’s historic locations.
On the Lower Salt River, you may also go kayaking. When the weather in Scottsdale heats up, residents go to the lake. The Salt River is one of the most popular places to cool yourself on a hot day.
Best time to visit Scottsdale
Scottsdale is a year-round destination; I understand that it gets hot in the summer, but the resorts in Scottsdale know how to combat the heat with pools and air conditioning.
Summer is a fantastic time to visit Scottsdale because it is the low season for many resorts. Scottsdale has grown in popularity in recent years as a great vacation spot for all sorts of travelers since it offers hiking, partying, and clubs.
If you are heat sensitive, choosing the proper season for your dessert location is critical. The best months to explore Scottsdale are late September through November and March through early May. The weather is great for pool time and outings throughout these months.
We are happy to present this collaborative post to offer valuable information to our readers.