We don’t have to emphasize the fact that photo booths are growing in popularity nowadays! These are present in every party, rocking each occasion and making any event the most happening one. You can see people actually queuing up in front of the booths to wait anxiously for their turn. And also, the maximum time guests spend after dancing on the floor is on the photo booth sections. This shows the importance of having them in each of your events.
But there are some blunders that do happen when you don’t pay much attention to its proper installation at a function. If your photo booth appears to be a flop, the major part of your entertainment factor gets blown away because of it. And you obviously don’t want your guests to feel bored or badmouth about your party. Therefore, being very careful in every aspect related to photo booths at a party is essential.
Some photo booth tips that can simply rock your party!
After observing most of the issues arising in the photo booths in various parties, and assessing each problem, we have compiled some tips that can help you deal with any such issues; or rather help you prevent those from happening in your party. Do read these tips below and act accordingly for the next photo booth session in your party, and notice the pleasant difference:
• Skip DIY- Rent it — If you think you can create a DIY photo booth studio at home for your occasion and save money, you are highly mistaken. A self-made photo booth studio needs lots of materials, which obviously don’t come free. Add the time you’ll be spending to create the booth would be enormous — this would mean neglecting other important matters, which is also quite impractical. And if this DIY photo booth shows issues in the middle of the party, you’ll need to spend your time again there (instead of attending to guests) in the repair. And of course, the reputation too is at stake here. Instead, go for a reliable Photo Booth Hire in London from Occasions Photo Booth, who has them in different and perfect forms along with all the latest additions to it guaranteeing a fun time for your guests at the party. If you compare the rent for the same with all the expenses going in the self-made booths (not to mention the time), you’ll hardly find any difference! But the final product may vary largely
• Choose your pick wisely — There have been a lot of upgradation in the photo booths along the years. These are now available in different shapes, sizes, fully covered, semi covered, etc. Choose according to the number of guests you’ll be entertaining and the theme of the party. Also, consider the space you’ll be having at the venue for it, and then get the most suitable photo booth for your party.
• Be sure of your time window — You pay for the photo booths according to the time. Your party may start at a certain time but the guests often arrive late. So, if you are worried about the increasing budget, hire it for the final hours of the party. And if you want everything intact before the party commences, call them an hour prior and keep everything ready for your guests to enjoy from the very onset!
• Ask for digital and physical copies — Most of the photo booths offer only physical copies, which are good, but nowadays people love to share everything on social media instantly. Ensure the service you are hiring offers it in digital format too, so that it can be forwarded through mail and social channels easily.
• Keep those frames too — Your guests would simply love their images if these are framed beautifully too. You can get some cute frames with the party theme and have the pictures framed in it beautifully for your guests. These would become unique and personalised party favours – your return gifting dilemma sorted!
• Make use of creative props — Props are extremely essential for the photo booths. Without these, the fun stays incomplete. Make sure you are having some great props ready for your guests to use.
• Maintain a scrapbook — Almost all photo booth providers do offer a scrapbook to be kept at the venue. Your guests can take a look at all the pictures clicked on the photo booths through it. And you can also maintain the same as a cherished memory of the wonderful event you organised.
• Don’t forget to use the photo booth yourself — And last but not the least, don’t forget to visit the photo booth at least once during the event and get yourself clicked there. Most often you get so busy hosting the guests that your photo booth scrapbook doesn’t have a single picture of yours in it. And when you yourself don’t personally use the photo booth, how will you know if it’s perfect for your guests? That is why better visit the same at the beginning of the event; and if that’s not possible, at least once during the whole party.
A photo booth is an excellent addition to your party arrangements, but if all this seems a lot of work to you, hiring an event photographer in Brisbane is always an option. Just ensure to check all the above points and make it most enjoyable for your guests!
We are happy to present this collaborative post to offer valuable information to our readers.