Many studies have stated that nicotine found in traditional tobacco is the main ingredient that makes people addicted to smoking. Many things have been suggested by experts to quit smoking without dealing with withdrawal effects and e-cigarettes or vaporizers are believed to be among the best options. E-liquids used in vaporizers come with an option of nicotine as an ingredient in a certain percentage described in ml. There is also an option of e-liquids without nicotine but a tiny part of nicotine is necessary for smokers who want to quit tobacco.
Different Percentage of Nicotine Strength Choice Is Available
There are many online and brick-and-mortar online vape stores that offer the best CBD vape juice as well as e-liquids in different nicotine strengths. Most strengths are quite close together, but it is still important that you think about which strength you should use. It makes sense to look at your previous cigarette consumption and then choose an e-liquid with a similar or lesser amount of nicotine so that the switch from ordinary to electronic cigarettes is not so difficult.
If you choose an e-liquid with a nicotine strength that is much too high, then in the worst case, lead to nicotine poisoning. Poisoning usually shows itself through symptoms such as headaches, abdominalpain, rising heartbeats, nausea, and others. Nicotine poisoning can be very dangerous, but it’s not too common when vaping. If you still suspect nicotine poisoning, you should seek medical help as soon as possible.
Conversely, if you order an e-liquid with very less nicotine content, you will only get a lower nicotine kick than you expected. Choosing too little nicotine or no nicotine at all has zero negative effects but eventually, it will diminish the dependency on nicotine.
Nicotine Consumption Guide
So, it is quite a fact that one should choose nicotine percentage in a vape juice very wisely. But thee access consumption of it can lead to addictiveness. With vape juices, you get the choice of choosing among a variety of nicotine strengths and going for the right one. If you don’t know how much quantity then, you should go for a little lower level than the traditional cigarettes. We recommend buying vape juices with different nicotine strengths that would be best to choose the best level for you. Here’s the basic guide to understanding while choosing nicotine strength in e-liquids.
- If one hadn’t been addicted to a tobacco cigarette and trying e-cig for the first time then, a nicotine-free e-liquid would be the best choice.
- When a person smokes less than one box a day or for instance, or at parties then, an e-liquid with 6-9 ml nicotine is the right selection.
- If you are used to smoking about one pack of light cigarettes a day, an e-liquid with 9-12 ml nicotine is the right choice.
- Former smokers of a box of normal strength cigarettes a day should look for an e-liquid with 16-18 mg/ml nicotine.
- If one had smoked two packs of cigarettes a day, he/she probably need an e-liquid with around 24 ml or mg nicotine.
- If one was a hard smoker and used to smoke 3 boxes a day, an e-liquid with 36 mg nicotine is also available but keep in mind that this nicotine strength is similar to very strong cigarettes without a filter.
The purpose of including nicotine in your vape juices is to get rid of smoking by reducing the amount of nicotine in the e-liquids.