Dubai a perfect place where culture meets western lifestyle is a country that will never fail to amaze. The country of Sheikhs, it is a place where world’s best and luxurious items are available and has manmade beaches to relax and enjoy some adventurous water sports. Known for its ground breaking architect, it is a country of splendor, glamour and traditions. If this New Year you plan to visit this city of dreams and architect excellence then make sure to tick off these places from your list of places to visit:
- Burj Khalifa: Iconic and the tallest tower in the world Burj Khalifa is 828 meters high and pride of Dubai. Hundreds of people across the globe visit Dubai to see Burj Khalifa and enjoy being in the clouds in the lounge in the building. The majestic tower is beautiful inside out and gives one feeling of being in clouds enjoying the clear sky.
- Relax at Palm Jumeirah: If you want to relax on the sunny beaches of Dubai then Pam Jumeirah should not be missed. It is the largest and beautiful artificial island in Dubai in palm shape and has an array of hotels and shopping malls along the coastline of the island. It is easy to reach there and is connected with the mainland with the monorail connecting the tram in the mainland.
- Shopping at Dubai Mall: Dubai is shopaholic’s paradise undoubtedly. From spice and textile souk in old Dubai to high street Dubai Mall near Burj Khalifa one can shop and go wild with their credit card. Dubai is a hub of all International brands and designers and Dubai mall itself has more than 1200 shops and 150 restaurants to binge shop and eat. Spending a day in the mall is also less and tourists are advised to take the map of the mall to explore each and every section and locate brands in the mall.
- Exploring the Old Dubai: Even though Dubai has become modern and upbeat but the charm of old Dubai is beyond comparison. The real heritage of Dubai is in old Dubai and Al Fahidi is the historical city of the Dubai that should not be missed. Guided visit to the mosque, souks and Sheikh Mohammad Centre for Cultural Understanding will make one nostalgic as it holds the heart of traditional era of Dubai.
- Dubai Canal: As much as the towns and streets of Dubai are alluring waterways are also not behind. 3.2km long water canal in Dubai extending from old Dubai to Business Bay is mesmerizing. One can enjoy walking, cycling and cruise with your partner.
Dubai is said to be a city to be seen in order to believe the wonders of the city. So if you have always planned to visit the city but could not due to high fares then visit By Discount Codes and avail budgeted travel packages to Dubai and make your dream come true.
We are happy to present this collaborative post to offer valuable information to our readers.