There are many job opportunities available for freelance writers. If you are a freelance writer and have the passion of offering essay writing help services to people then this is the right article for you as it shortlist companies that offer tasks for freelance writers. They are many online platforms that give writers access to paid freelance jobs, but don’t just sit with your hands crossed and expect them to call your number or mail you and ask you if you are available for freelance services.
The scouting has to be done by you; you have to take steps to identify these companies. Then possibly you need to also apply to these companies e.g wiseessays.com, on a successful application they can offer a freelance writing job that you can make income from.
QUICK WAYS TO FIND FREELANCE WRITING JOBS
Here are ways for you to easily find an available freelance writing job:
- Apply to a writing service: There are numerous available good online writing services online. Wiseessays.com is an example of such as they are interested in the academic success of their customers. They help out in every form of writing. You can apply to these sites as a professional writer.
- Join a freelancing platform: There are lots of online freelancing platforms that have jobs available. You only need to register, create your profile and start looking for jobs. The only problem is that most of these sites are filled with millions of freelancers who are competing with one another to land a job. As a newbie in the game, it will be advisable to look for a fairly new freelancing site with low competition. Showcase your skills and make your clients go crazy with your offered content.
- Checkout the career sections: When visiting a site, always lookout for a header and footer that says “careers” or “work with us”. These pages give details on available positions available at the company. You can apply for these jobs if you are qualified and have met their criteria.
- Write a blog: As a writer you can write for blogs. There are many blogs that pay writers for their blog posts. These blogs pay their writers very well for every content they post on their blog and of course you must be a very good writer to be taken as one of their writers.
- Niche job boards: There are plenty of small websites that have their own little job boards. These sites present lots of quality jobs too. Type keywords like “job boards”, “web designer” in your search engine and the results will display plenty of sites that are offering small quality paid jobs.
Below is a list of online sites that offer freelance writing jobs:
- Problogger: Problogger is one of the most popular job boards for bloggers. It contains lots of resources that bloggers can use to improve their blogs and also attracts the best writers and authors from everywhere. They attract some of the highest paying writing opportunities. Their list of academic work is endless from researchers, journalists, editors, proofreaders, copywriters, SEO consultants etc. Their pay rates are based on the work as price is determined by effort and average time put in to accomplish the work.
- Upwork: Formerly known as oDesk, it is a platform for all kinds of writer jobs. Upwork is easier and cost effective when it comes to writing with the best professionals around the world. Services offered include creative writing jobs, writing projects. Although the pay is a process since you need to build a good Upwork profile from doing some low paying work. But once you have passed the criteria and developed your profile. Then you can show prospective clients your expertise.
- Academia Writers Online: A group of academic writers and editors who help with academic writing and other businesses. Their selection process requires submitting an application which will be received and also applicants go through a phone interview with the company’s HR manager. The pay is about $15 for every 275 page written words and there is a steady flow of jobs on the website.
- WritingCreek: Writing Creek is another freelance writing company that deals with meeting the needs of students who require essay writing help. Their selection process does not require a college degree but they need effective communication skills, ability to do online research and a good grasp of English language. Complete the available form, choose a field you want to major on and complete a test project. It also involves an English test to check your vocabulary and grammar. Payments are made via PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and writers earn up to $12 per page.
- Iwriter: Iwriter is an easy to use online writing platform that offers writers with different kinds of writing jobs. To start, sign in and take a short writing test. Once passed, you can pick articles and start writing. The more positive reviews received on your writing increases your level and makes people want to hire you. Writers get paid via a PayPal account and receive up to 65% of the total amount. They can earn as much as $80 for a 500 word article. Building trust and consistently delivering high quality work will increase your pay on Iwrite.
- Freelance Writers Den: This is a well known community of part time and full time freelance writers. The membership based website is dedicated to help good writers make more money. Online writing jobs offered include technical writing, creative writing, freelance writing, health writing, and copywriting. The pay is not indicated publicly on the website but you can earn hourly, monthly or per project.
- Writes Work: This platform has lots of jobs available for writers including training and tools. They match clients that need writing service with available writers. Jobs available on this platform include blogs, articles, social media posts, general content. The pay ranges from $20 to $65 per hour and what you need to do is just to get your details filled and get through their selection process.
- CraigList: People usually see CraigList as a platform for buying and selling. There are also many job openings available on the platform. It is a good place to find a freelance writing job or editing job. CraigList offers positions like staff writer, SEO specialist, content lead and their pay rate is based on jobs and employers.
- Scripted: Scripted connects companies with freelance writers who can fulfill different writing jobs like blog post, social media post, content writing. On Scripted you write as a ghostwriter for clients who need fresh content.
Your name is not publicized on what you create and all rights to content belongs to the client when your article gets accepted. Scripted considers writers in countries that include US, Canada, Australia and Europe. The pay adds up to about $20 a piece and writers are paid automatically five days after their work is accepted.
We are happy to present this collaborative post to offer valuable information to our readers.