Breakfast is your fuel for the day. Every expert recommends that skipping your breakfast is never a good idea. There are various reasons for which it is so important. Some of the reasons for having breakfast are –
- It fuels your metabolism and helps in burning more calories.
- It helps in feeling energetic.
- It decreases the risk of diabetes.
- It is also essential to improve heart health and reduce brain fog.
There are many breakfast options that you can make in minutes. Your breakfast can be ordinary, like your old toasts, eggs, etc., or can be as enjoyable as CBD gummies.
Growing Consumption Of CBD
People consume products in various ways, including eating and breathing smoke or vapor. Because of its therapeutic capabilities for several health ailments and medical diseases, CBD-based products are in high demand. Some health concerns that improve with cannabidiol products include heart disease, cancer, anxiety, depression, pain reduction, and inflammation.
CBD has a large market in the United States. CBD is present in modest amounts in energy drinks and protein bars. However, the rules governing the use of CBD in edible goods are strict, which may stifle growth. The legalization of CBD products in many nations throughout the world, on the other hand, may enhance the industry. It can also boost the market for cannabidiol (CBD). Cannabis usage for recreational reasons is allowed in 17 states in the United States. China also exports hemp-based goods to other nations.
5 Ways You Can Incorporate CBD In Your Daily Breakfast
Some of the breakfast recipes that you can prepare with CBD are –
1. CBD Gummies
Studies claim that taking two CBD gummies in breakfast can significantly improve your health. Additionally, CBD suppresses your appetite, allowing you to consume fewer calories throughout the day.
Cannabis’ therapeutic effect has been attested to by many diagnosed with cancer, HIV/AIDS, MS, or arthritis. To alleviate the pain associated with these disorders, patients often need to consume substantial doses of medical cannabis. CBD gummies may benefit people who suffer from chronic inflammation or are in pain regularly.
CBD serves as an anti-seizure and lowers the blood flow to the brain. It makes it effective against high blood pressure. CBD can have anticonvulsant properties in certain people, and some studies suggest that it may also be effective in treating high blood pressure. So, CBD gummies can be your ‘happy start’ of the day.
2. CBD Salmon And Avocado Toast
Avocado on toast is a popular meal practically everywhere these days! You may have a CBD breakfast while indulging in your favorite nutritious meals, whether it’s a weekend treat or a daily go-to!
For this recipe, you will need bread, 1 avocado, 50g Scottish smoked salmon, 1 tsp thinly sliced green onion, 1/2 tsp capers, 1/2 mL 5% CBD oil, salt, and pepper.
- While preparing the remaining ingredients, toast the bread to your liking.
- Drizzle the CBD oil over the top and add a thin layer of avocado slices or mashed avocado if desired.
- Add smoked salmon, green onions, and capers on the top.
- Season with salt and pepper. There comes your healthy CBD toast to satiate your breakfast cravings.
3. CBD Omelet
An omelet is usually a terrific choice for lazy mornings when we have the time to appreciate our kitchens fully. We may get inventive using leftovers from yesterday night’s meal or create a new recipe using carefully selected veggies and herbs. For this recipe, we will need three eggs, 1 tbsp chopped herbs of your choice, a splash of milk, 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice, 1/2 cup vegetables of your choice, cooked for 5-10 minutes in a frying pan to soften, 2 tbsp olive oil, two drops of CBD oil and salt.
- Whisk eggs, herbs, and milk in a small dish.
- Add a sprinkle of salt to taste.
- In a nonstick frying pan, pour the olive oil.
- Put the eggs into the pan—Cook the egg over medium heat.
- While the eggs are still warm, spread the cheese and sautéed vegetables on one side of the omelet.
- To check if you have cooked the bottom of the pan, gently pull one side of the pan off the flame. If that’s the case, fold one side of the omelet over the other. To speed up the cooking process, press down with a spatula. Flip it over after around 90 seconds.
- Drizzle the CBD oil straight on top of the omelet.
4. CBD Green Smoothie
On a hectic morning, this smoothie is simple to make. It is a well-balanced breakfast with a few servings of fruit and vegetables. Add or switch fruit and vegetables, or use your favorite protein powder instead of hemp seeds to make it your own. This recipe is plant-based, gluten-free, and vegan.
For this recipe, use 1 cup packed greens, 1 medium banana, 17 mg CBD portion of CBD oil, 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, ½ small avocado, ¾ cup soymilk, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Mix all ingredients in a blender for a few minutes.
Blend it until smooth and creamy. Pour into a big glass and drink up your healthy CBD smoothie!
5. CBD Pancakes
Pancakes are one of the widely used breakfast options. For CBD pancakes, you need 2 cups of flour, ¼ cup Coconut Sugar, 4 tsp Baking powder, ½ tsp Sea salt, ¼ tsp Baking soda, 1 ½ cup Hemp milk, 4 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp Vanilla extract, 1 large egg, 30 mg full-spectrum CBD oil, and pure maple syrup.
- Put baking powder, flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda in a mixing dish. Whisk everything together well.
- In the center, pour in the milk, melted butter, vanilla, and egg. Whisk the wet ingredients in the well, then fold the wet components into the dry ingredients using a rubber spatula.
- Add the CBD oil and complete mixing before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- The batter will have a thick/creamy texture. However, if it’s too thick, add 2 tablespoons of milk. It’s okay to see a few lumps.
- It should easily flow out of a spoon when you do the batter.
- While the pan is heating up, set the batter aside and let it rest.
- Spray a nonstick skillet or griddle with coconut oil spray and heat over medium to low heat.
- 1/4 cup batter should be poured into the pan and gently spread out with a ladle or spoon.
- In the pan, pour some batter and spread it out gently with the back of a ladle or spoon. Cook for 3-4 minutes, and bubbles develop on the surface. Then, cook for the same time on the other side, flipping using a spatula. Rep with the remaining pancake batter, keeping the cooked pancakes warm in the meantime.
- Pour maple syrup to taste and serve immediately.
We can make thousands of customized recipes with CBD. It depends totally on the preference of the user and the availability of the ingredients. CBD breakfast recipes are an exciting yet healthy way to have your dose of CBD. There are no reported side effects of mixing CBD with various breakfast recipes. But in case you feel that a recipe is not suiting you, you should stop taking it. Try to understand what ingredients may not be a good combination with CBD. In case of any side effects, stop continuing with that meal and consult your medical practitioner. You can make as many recipes from CBD as there are ingredients in your kitchen. So, share your favorite CBD recipe!