After death of her husband, Mrs. Sanderson lost the very purpose of living. Spending days staring at empty walls, she wondered what was left of her to live as she had no one to stay alive for. But then, one fine day while going through some old photographs, she found her photos of hiking with her friends.
While going hiking at this age would be a bit difficult, but Mrs. Sanderson did take off on a solo trip which changed her life completely. Perhaps, it’s not just Mrs.Sanderson, in fact, every woman should go on a solo trip at least once in her life to rediscover the meaning of living your life to the fullest.
If the fear of travelling alone or the issue of safety hinders you from taking that solo trip, then fear not, for we have a list of 5 destinations that you can explore without any safety issues. Have a look!
• Switzerland: If mesmerizing landscapes and nature’s beauty appeals to you then Switzerland is definitely your type of country. The long, stretching green meadows, snow-white glaciers, placid waters of Lake Geneva and the magnificent Alpine range along with warm and welcoming cultured Swiss makes the Switzerland a peaceful country free of any chaos. You can happily spend your time hiking around or exploring exotic types of chocolates and cheese in Switzerland.
• Japan: Another contemporary and cultured country, Japan has been awarded as one of the peaceful countries with comparatively lower crime rates. Taking a trip through their Shinkansen bullet trains, you can calm your mind by visiting their traditional temples and shrines. Perhaps, a visit to Osaka castle is must to get a taste of their architectural beauty.
• Belgium: If a you are a connoisseur of beers, waffels and chocolates, then Belgium is no less than a heaven for you! Renowned for the exotic flavors, you will always discover a new flavor with change in place in Belgium. Likewise, you can spend your days cruising around the canals or visiting the royal museums in Brussels. Moreover, Belgium has secured a 10th rank in the International Women’s Travel list making it as one of the safest destinations for solo female trips.
• Finland: Securing the rank of being the safest country of all, Finland is the most preferred location by the backpackers. Situated in Norther Europe, the land is a visual delight, especially during the Christmas. Also, popular for the Northern lights, Finland offers you a spectacular view of the 18th century sea fortress named Suomenlinna. Thus, we history fascinates you, then Finland definitely needs to be on your travel list.
• New Zealand: In case if you are a luxury traveler over a backpacker, then New Zealand is the best option for you! Offering the exquisite comfort and premium luxuries you can spend days enjoying the royal hospitality at New Zealand’s five star hotels. Similarly, if you love the adrenaline pumping sports, then New Zealand has loads of surprises in store for you. Atlas, do not forget to catch a glimpse of Hobbit Movie set before leaving New Zealand.
Thus, by now we hope you would be inspired enough to take that solo trip, but if you still find yourself struggling to meet ends with finances then we have got it covered as well. Since, its once in a lifetime trip, you always have a choice of https://onlinecreditusa.com/.
Owning to the online process, over a few clicks, you can opt for an unsecured or secured Payday loan which would facilitate a financial support for your first solo trip. In a nutshell, a Payday loan is like a short term financial aid that you can get from lenders. However, ensure that you borrow from credible lenders to avoid any unforeseen surprises.
So now that you are well aware of the safest destinations for female solo travelers along with a solution for a low savings, we hope very soon you would take that solo trip. After all, at the end of the day, falling in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself is what matters. Go ahead and take that trip!
We are happy to present this collaborative post to offer valuable information to our readers.