Would you like to be able to make money from your Instagram travel photos?
“That’s impossible!” you might say. But there are plenty of people who fund their travels with the money they make on Instagram. Wouldn’t it be great to join them?
Companies are predicted to spend $1 billion on influencer marketing alone. Being an Instagram influencer is a legitimate career in 2018.
So the question is how can you become one? Here are 5 tips that will help you do that…
Why become an Instagram influencer?
Okay, so before we get into the meat of this article, let’s take a look at the benefits of being an Instagram influencer:
• Money. Those that have a significant Instagram following can earn a lot of money by working with various brands. It surely beats 9-5!
• Opportunities. When you are an Instagram influencer, you have access to opportunities that are not available to regular people, such as getting free products, free clothes, free stays in hotels, etc.
• Freedom. Ultimately, being an Instagram influencer means being an entrepreneur, because you Instagram becomes your business. And with that comes the flexibility. You can work from anywhere, set your own hours, and be your own boss!
As you can see, being an Instagram influencer has a lot of perks, so if the idea appeals to you you should definitely give it a try!
5 Tips for becoming an Instagram influencer
Okay, so now that you have decided to get serious about this whole Instagram thing, how exactly should you go about it?
• Pick a theme. Most people make the mistake of having messy Instagram profiles. They post pictures of themselves, their food, their surroundings, etc. What is the problem? There’s no one coherent theme to it all. That makes it hard to build a solid following because people aren’t sure what kind of content they can expect. Don’t make this mistake. Want to make money from your travel photos? Then build your entire Instagram profile around the theme of travel. It might feel restrictive at first but it’s a much better way of going about it!
•Post regularly. No one wants to follow ghost accounts. You have to commit to posting regularly, because otherwise people will quickly lose interest. One of the best ways to do that is to create a content schedule for yourself. For example, you can upload a new picture every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, which means three pictures a week. It’s important to keep providing your followers with new content!
• Use hashtags. You can’t just post pictures and expect people to stumble upon them by accident. That’s why it’s important to use hashtags. Add at least 10 relevant hashtags to every picture that you post.
• Only post high quality content. People who browse Instagram for travel photos want to see stunning images of locations all over the world. Can you provide that? Don’t post pictures that are blurry or boring. Your Instagram profile should be a catalog of beautiful, high-quality pictures that leave your followers in awe!
• Stay focused and be patient! You are not going to become an Instagram influencer overnight. You should expect to put in at least 6-12 months of hard work before you get the results that you want. There will often be times when you will feel that no one is interested in what you are doing and will be tempted to give up. Don’t! Patience and perseverance is the key to winning the Instagram game.
Follow my advice and you will get to the point where you will acquire enough followers to be considered an Instagram influencer.
So how to get paid on instagram? Once you have enough followers, you can reach out to various travel-related brands, and offer to promote their products for a fee. Also, once your follower count gains a critical mass, all kinds of opportunities will start coming your way. Brands will start approaching you themselves!
Instagram provides an unprecedented opportunity for those who love travel photography. You can do what you love and get paid for it! So why not give it a try? You don’t have anything to lose!
We are happy to present this collaborative post to offer valuable information to our readers.