Congrats to Paul Was of Detroit, Michigan!
Paul says,”I’m so excited that I won! I’m a huge fan of David and Veronica James’s website and their posts on Google Plus. Always amazing, enlightening and fun!”
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED – Click here to see if there are other giveaways going on!
Are you ready to get your Going Gypsy on?
We’re giving away a personalized, autographed copy to one lucky winner!
“Warm, funny, clever, and inspiring—makes you see the fun in being empty-nested, whether you take to the road like David and Veronica or stay at home and reinvent your life with the sense of adventure they found on their journey.” —Linda F. Burghardt, PhD, author of The Happy Empty Nest
“Any parents who have gotten through the launching stage of life with their sense of adventure (and humor) intact deserve our attention. They got mine! If I could be on the road again—and I guess we really all can—this is how I’d do it. An empty nest just means the kids have learned to fly. How nice to know the parents can too!” —Lenore Skenazy, author of the book and blog Free-Range Kids
“It’s quite a talent to turn a midlife journey into compelling and amusing reading, and the authors of Going Gypsy clearly have that talent. There are as many smiles as miles in this unique travel memoir told in the voices of both halves of a newly nest-emptied couple. Veronica, especially, shares her internal struggle with genuine insight—after all, she’s been a veryinvolved mother of three kids. Can a couple really just sell the nest and take off in an RV with hardly any plans? Seems so, and we lucky readers vicariously get to enjoy it all with them.” —Susan K. Perry, creativity blogger at PsychologyToday.com and author of Writing in Flow, Loving in Flow, and the empty-nest novel Kylie’s Heel
See more about Going Gypsy!
So easy to enter to win!
By clicking the “Enter Now” button, you agree to be bound by all rules of our giveaway, scroll down to see the official rules below.
*If you are already subscribed to our newsletter, leave us a note in the comment section below and we’ll get you entered!
Going Gypsy is available at your local bookstore or online at:
Also available as an audiobook from Audible.com
All contest entries must be submitted between February 21, 2015 12:01 AM ET and March 21, 2015, 11:59 pm ET
– Rules are in accordance with giveaway below with ending date of March 21, drawing and notification date March 22, response date March 28 and announcement date March 29.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR SUBSCRIBE TO WIN GIVEAWAY – February 3-20th, 2015
All contest entries must be submitted between February 3, 2015 12:01 AM ET and February 20, 2015, 11:59 pm ET
– Entries are limited to one.
– Entrants must be subscribed to GypsyNester.com’s newsletter on the date of the drawing for the entry to be valid (this is how we will be selecting winners).
– Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries.
– Winners will be notified via email on February 21, 2015.
– To claim prize, winners must respond via email by February 26, 2015, 10PM ET
– Winner will be announced on this page and GypsyNester.com/gg-giveaways.htm on or before February 27, 2014 unless initial winner is not qualified and a new drawing must take place.
– One grand prize winner will receive an autographed copy of Going Gypsy: One Couple’s Adventure from Empty Nest to No Nest at All.
– Approximate total value of the prize is $16.95, there are no other
– The prize is nontransferable. There may be no cash or substitutions.
– You must be over the age of 21 to enter.
– You must be a resident of the United States to enter.
– By entering, each contestant agrees to be bound by these rules.
– Failure of the original winner to meet official rules or claim
prize within the specified time period will result in automatic
forfeiture of any prize and prize will be awarded to an alternate
winner. Alternate winner will be chosen in a new drawing in accordance
to these same rules